Sunday, November 1, 2009

let your space reflect your style





your space. like, your bedroom. it doesn't deserve to be boringly (is that a word?) decorated and painted while your closet is the face of style! your room should be like you-you should decorate it to reflect your personal style and YOU. all the picks shown here are examples of things i would absolutely love for my room, some of which i have (the canvas painting of the jellyfish is in my room as is the "sun jar") These are my want need picks right now. Let me know what you think! If you like what you see, the furniture picks are from urban outfitters, as is the sun jar and cool jellyfish wall art. Remember, you should make your room reflect your style! Once i did, it made me happy every time i walked in. hope you like this want need pick as much as i do! -98%helium



No comments:

Post a Comment